



Alyssa and Gus had their first Gymkhana together Saturday. They did very well and Dave and I are very proud of her. Bubba has no interest in the horses and I don't fight him anymore to ride. He is more then happy to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. Dave and I couldn't do anything without my parents there!!!! I am so grateful for all the things that they do for us. Dave worked in the snack bar all day and I ran from the snack bar to the office back to the snack bar. My dad helped get the horse ready to go and by the time we got home we were all exhausted!! It's a long day!!!! But well worth it. Alot of people complimented us on the new horse and they couldn't believe that he was a rescue horse. Alyssa placed 4th in all events but in Keyhole she placed 6th because at the last moment the horse decided he wasn't going in the gate. Alyssa made him do it though.

No comments:
Post a Comment