Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Baby Girl







She's here!!! Brianne and James added to their family this last month with the arrival of Aubrey Michele Owens. Aubrey was born July 29th at 8:30 pm. She is the little sister of 3 big brothers; Caidan 6 years, Gage 3 years, and Maddox 2 years old. Alyssa is really excited about having a baby girl cousin and can't wait until she is old enough to come out to ride horses with her. Alyssa says that she will teach her all about horses and how to protect herself from her brothers. I am very excited to be an aunt again, and this time I can buy the cutie outfits instead of the boring ones!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.