
...you go find Bubba. I was folding the laundry this morning when I noticed that I hadn't told Jonathan "no" lately and it had gotten quiet. A little too quiet. That usually means that he is in something. However I found this. Somedays he just makes me want to tear my hair out, and then when he sleeps he looks so angelic. Yeah, right! Did you notice how many different items that he has laying around him? He was up to something! I know better. I can honestly say that I have turned Jonathan into a Momma's boy. Even though I swore it wouldn't happen, it did, and I wouldn't want it any other way! Love you my boo-boo bear!

1 comment:
Is that not the truth.If my house is to quiet I run to findout what is happening. You know like water falling from the ceiling and the girls swimming in my bathroom.Good times!He doea look like a angel their.
Post a Comment