Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treating


Here are my babies, getting ready to go out "into the night"! Once Bubba caught on he was really funny and hard to keep up with. We drove in to Vegas to let Terry and Gary go with the kids too. Gary had a blast and so did the kids. Bubba is still working off his sugar high from yesterday, thanks NANA! The kids had fun and I enjoyed walking around with them. It was great seeing Bubba looking at all the decorations and wondering what was going on. Alyssa was a pro and took Bubba under her wing to "show him the ropes". There was even a couple houses that Bubba wasn't sure about and Alyssa asked if she could give her brother some candy too since he was too scared. What a good big sis!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Thats what big sisters are for.Don't you love how they act like little moms.I love when Lacie puts on her mom voice.Way sweeter then her real one.They look really cute in their costumes.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.