![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard |
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Death Valley
We went to Death Valley with Dave's dad, John and his girlfriend Denise. We had a great tme with them while they were here. John and Denise came down to spend Thanksgiving with us and we can't wait for the next visit. We will miss them, but I'm sure they were happy to get back home and not have a "to-do" list from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amber
- I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.

1 comment:
He is so stinkin cute.He looks like a little man now.Boy does time fly by.
Post a Comment