Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Hide Race


The Saturday after Halloween we went to an O-Mok-See, "games on horses". Alyssa and Bubba had a ball! Alyssa decided that she wanted to try the hide race. A horse and rider pull a tanned hide behind the horse and around a barrel, then a rider jumps on the hide and they race to the finish line. Alyssa had a blast! She told me she had so much fun that she almost peed her pants! They missed out on the jackpot for fastest time (about $160) but Alyssa can't wait to try again!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.