Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008



We went to get Christmas pictures taken with cousins; Caidan, Gage, Maddox and Aubrey. I decided to get some pictures of the kids while we were there. I am trying to get a family picture taken of Dave and I with the kids since we have never done that. Hopefully it will be sometime soon!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What beautiful kids you have. I really wish our kids could play more together.

Amber said...

That would be awesome Sheri!! Although I would hate for your kids to get dirty!!!:) They also look so nice.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.