


We spent a week in Oregon with Dave's dad John and Dave's grandma "Nanny" for Nanny's 80th birthday party. Nanny is Terry's Stepmother. John and Terry grew up in a little town called Bandon on the Oregon coastline. Most of Dave's family is still there. We love it there. It's so pretty and I love being next to the ocean. The pictures are 3 generations of McMahon Men. John, Jonathan "Dave", and Jonathan David Jr. Lord Help Me!
The other pictures are the Bandon coastline and the kids and Dave crabbing off a dock in Bandon. Yep, we did eat them and they were good!

2 comments:
I would love to live some where with beautiful scenery. Not saying dirt isn't pretty, ha ha. Maybe someday.
I am from Broookings Oregon, Been through Bandon many of times. Love the cheese factory. I sure miss home ;( Miss the trees, beach, river etc..... it is so Gods country! Still trying to find the beauty here in Vegas. I know its there, just a different kind.
Deonna
Post a Comment