Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Okay here is the McMahon family blog. I finally got it up and running. Here is a place where our friends and family from Ohio, Michigan, Vegas and Pahrump can see new pictures of the kids. Boy are they growing fast. Alyssa Jean is 6 and Jonathan David, AKA "Bubba", just turned 3. Alyssa lives to ride and sleeps, eats and talks horses. Bubba does whatever will make mama cringe, like climbing the trees in the backyard. We need to start a savings plan with the hospital for that one! Nothing new to talk about yet, but I will try to update often. So ENJOY!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.