Here's my rodeo princess. At Fall Festival Alyssa was asked if she wants to be "Miss Pahrump" when she gets older. She said NO, I am a rodeo princess and I can't just look pretty I have to move cows too!
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.
Bubba is 4 years old and all boy. He loves dirt, mud and bugs. He climbs trees and tries to ride his bike over jumps. I love his munchkin voice, his butterfly kisses and the way he sings. I love how angelic he looks when he is sleeping, boy do I know better!
Alyssa Jean McMahon
My little rehead with the big Irish temper. My Dr. Doolittle talks to all the animals. She loves her horses and treats all her animals like family. Alyssa is very independent and stubborn, just like her mom. She is very protective of her friends and cheers for them during rodeo. Alyssa is a very sweet and beautiful little girl. She is just growing up to fast!
1 comment:
Alyssa is so cute,I love that she is not all about the beauty.A little dirt never hurt anyone.That girl is so a cowgirl.
Post a Comment