Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Okay, Okay. I know that I haven't updated in a while. Here is what is happening in our life right now.
Alyssa placed 2nd in the Gymkhana results for the 2007 season. She has her new belt buckle and she can't wait to start this year.
Jonathan placed 10th and his belt buckle is bigger then he is.
Dave was voted in as Vice President of the Pahrump Valley Rough Riders, so he is in charge of the cook shack.
I have been voted in as Recorder for the PVRR which means I have to keep track of the scores, points, places and ads. At least I think that is what I have to do :)

I will download pictures that way you can see the new pictures of the kids. I have a new program and can't figure out how to do it! Well Love to all!
Amber

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 2 who stays home very little. I am a girl scout troop co-leader of a group of 15 6-8 year olds. Then I have Jonathan, enough said. Dave works in Vegas so he commutes and I am the family taxi driver. I really enjoy living here in Pahrump so I can be home with my babies.